Welcome

Growing up a Kramer was nothing short of adventureous. My parents were working class folk who always made the best of what they had. They struggled as young parents to raise three rambuncious boys. It was not always easy, my parents were certainly not perfect. But as i raise my own children and look back at he best times we had, I have come to realize something. I wouldn't change a thing. For what ever faults I may have developed along the way, I am happy with me. And me is the Sum results of all my Experiences. Good or bad I am greatful to be Me.

I am a Kramer!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Many Faces Of Robin

Robin and I out on a date waaay back when.  We were so young!!!




I Love these pictures of Robin.

Someone could say we were just babies when we got married. 
Our anniversary came and went in April. 
18 years! 
I think most people thought we wouldn't get through the year.  Robin is what I always wanted.  Not just her but the idea of her.  I remember kids growing up saying they wanted to be this or that.  I remember growing up and wanting to be married and a Dad.  Robin has given me the greatest gift.  I truly do owe everything that I m today to her.  She has always been the constant in our marriage.  I have definitely challenged her patients over the years and put all the vows to the ultimate test.  She has stood by me and at times has drug me in the right direction.   Robin is most of all irreverent, inappropriate, funny, sarcastic, strong willed, and most of all everything I need her to be when I just can't.  I love you honey. 
Thanks for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment