Welcome

Growing up a Kramer was nothing short of adventureous. My parents were working class folk who always made the best of what they had. They struggled as young parents to raise three rambuncious boys. It was not always easy, my parents were certainly not perfect. But as i raise my own children and look back at he best times we had, I have come to realize something. I wouldn't change a thing. For what ever faults I may have developed along the way, I am happy with me. And me is the Sum results of all my Experiences. Good or bad I am greatful to be Me.

I am a Kramer!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Uncle Nolan Will Always Be the Cool One

My Little Brother is getting Married this summer.  Something we were never really sure would happen.  Don't get me wrong I couldn't be happier for him.  He has always been a free spirit.  Nolan is beholden to no one but himself.  I have always admired this in him and it has also been a most frustrating thing at times.  He is incredibly outgoing and friendly.

Nolan and the Beard

OOHHH your Nolan's Brother!!!  I went through MY senior year in High School being recognized in this way.  This may be the curse of the Middle Child.  I started the 10th grade being known as Clint's younger brother and all the girls I liked just wanted to talk to me so I could introduce them to Clint.  (Apparently he was HOT)  I had one good year in grade 11 of total obscurity.  My Senior year was supposed to be mine, but to no avail.  Nolan was still in Junior High and already I was beginning to become the Kramer that was Nolan's brother.  Worse yet was there were girls I liked again that knew of Nolan more than me. WOW!

Even his Nieces and Nephew Love him more!

Cool Dude!

One of many Hair Changes.

Waterton Park in Alberta

On the phone!  Remember those days.

Don't get me wrong, I am not bitter.  Any more!  I love my Brother.  He is the highlight of my kids life.  Everyone loves him because he is genuinely friendly.  He treated everyone with care and attention regardless of which click you were with in school.  Nolan was and is your friend.
Congratulations on the engagement Nolan and Maggie.  ( I just hope she doesn't become known as Nolan's wife)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Blue-Boy! Even though I have seen Nolan in the last couple of years, I will always remember him this way - as the 15 year old grade 10 student to my 17 year old senior. But do not think all the girls wanted to talk to you just to get introduced to Clint...I happened to like the middle Kramer boy... :)

    ReplyDelete